I focus my practice in property and real estate law. This means that if you own or lease something, I can help you. No attorney can specialize in everything. When necessary, I consult other legal specialists to ensure that you receive the best possible service no matter what areas of law we encounter. (Investors, see my profile on BiggerPockets). I encourage every client to use a cost-benefit framework when it comes to legal issues. If it is not worth the client's time and money, we do not move forward.
I have a beautiful wife (Amber), two boys (Winston and Thatcher), and a third boy on the way. We attend Cross Timbers Church in Edmond, where my wife and I serve as youth volunteers. My business is rooted in my Faith. Our lives are filled with meaning and purpose from our Creator and Savior. We are called to love and serve each other, putting the needs of others before our own. When I have free time, I enjoy reading literature, business, philosophy, and theology. We also enjoy hiking, camping, and trips to Colorado when time allows.
- Juris Doctor - University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Full-tuition academic scholarship
- Bachelor's of Business in Marketing - University of Central Oklahoma
- Highest ranking business student in graduating class
- Professional License: Oklahoma (license #33013)
- Prior Positions:
- Attorney - McAlister Law Firm, Edmond, OK (real estate, business, oil & gas law)
- Law Clerk - Vial Fotheringham, Denver, CO (HOA law)
- Legal Assistant - HealthTrio, LLC, Denver, CO (in-house)