Property is a wonderful servant.
And a terrible master.
Our team understands that life is not about real estate and money. We strive to steward our own time and resources wisely, and we help our help clients do the same. In large part, our firm was founded to serve real estate investors, and we truly love working with them. You'll even find us on BiggerPockets.
Although we are located in Edmond, Oklahoma, we provide services nationwide through local counsel. This allows national investors to streamline legal operations through a single firm.
If you are looking for attorneys who fully grasp the goals and mentality of a real estate investor, please give us a call. We look forward to serving you.
We focus on the practice areas most important to investors:
- Title defects and curative work (including quiet title actions)
- Leasing, rent-to-own, contract-for-deed, and similar arrangements
- Wholesaling counsel and contract preparation, allowing investors to legally and safely structure wholesale deals
- Transactional counsel to navigate the purchase and sale process for investment properties
- Litigation including property disputes, title disputes, evictions, and boundary disputes
- Legal assistance in navigating purchases from foreclosures and short sales, including pre-purchase title work and post-purchase curative work
- Entity formation, tax consideration, and other corporate matters affecting investors
- Development counsel, including plats, easements, zoning, and related matters
For examples of how legal work can create investment value, see my article: How to Increase Property Value Without Lifting a Hammer (Legal Renovation vs. Physical Renovation).