The firm's founder, Ryan Jones, previously worked for a firm which practiced nothing but Homeowner's Association law. Homeowner's Associations (HOAs), also called Property Owners Associations (POAs), create unique legal issues. HOA law is actually a sub-set of property law. The concepts which govern HOAs and POAs are rooted in property law and title law. Whether you're a property manager, board member, or homeowner, you should understand your legal rights under the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs).
- Amendments and updates to governing documents
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions, or CC&Rs)
- Rules and regulation
- Non-payment of HOA dues
- Collection letters
- Late fees
- Covenant violations
- Homeowners contesting invalid rules and regulations
- Associations enforcing valid rules, regulations, and covenants
- HOA Financing and Opinion Letters
- Attorney opinion letters to facilitate HOA financing and loans
- Review of governing documents to determine whether the Association can take out loans, and how the Association can spend funds
- Ryan Jones, Real Estate Attorney
Let's discuss your goals.
Give me a call at 405-888-2744, or send me a message using the on-page form.