Oklahoma Tax Sale Properties - You Need a Quiet Title

If you purchase property at tax sale in Oklahoma, you will almost certainly need a quiet title action before refinancing or reselling. This is recommended by the County Treasurer (see paragraph 9 of the County Purchasing Guidelines).

For more detail, see my article: Title Risks in Oklahoma Tax Properties.

I've handled dozens of quiet title actions for tax sale properties. My firm can deliver a fast and cost-effective solution to this title problem.

- Ryan Jones, Real Estate Attorney


(Or send a message using the on-page form.)